BUY AT YOUR LOCAL STORE
400A – Universal Fill Valve
Fluidmaster’s 400A Universal Toilet Fill Valve is the #1 best selling fill valve in the world! This is an anti-siphon design with an adjustable height from 9″ to 14″.
Fluidmaster recommends using the 400A fill valve in toilets that date prior to 1994 with flush volumes between 7 gallons per flush and 3.5 gallons per flush.
- Replaces ballcocks and other older valves
- Best for older toilets (pre 1994)
- Easy to install
- Height adjusts 9″-14″
- Refills quickly
- Corrosion-resistant material
- Code approved
- Anti-Siphon design – Won’t contaminate fresh water supply
- Some toilet models not supported: Flapperless, Low Boy 1 Piece Toilets and Side Entry Valves.
For best performance of your toilet, consider replacing the flapper along with the fill valve. Fluidmaster recommends the 400CR Repair Kit that has both the 400A fill valve as well as the 2 inch 501 flapper.
To check your toilet’s flush volume, please click here.