BUY AT YOUR LOCAL STORE
5051 – Universal Water Saving 2″ Flapper
Stop a running toilet with the Fluidmaster 5051 Water-Saving Adjustable Flapper.
The 5051 Flapper is built to last in any water condition with its chlorine resistant properties. Featuring a flexible design, the 5051 flapper offers the versatility of fitting both flush valves with or without mounting ears.
This flapper comes equipped with an adjustable float to help you regulate how much water is flushed by simply moving the float up or down. The 5051 Water-Saving Toilet Flapper is best suited for 1.6 gallons per flush toilets.
Only Fluidmaster has toilet flappers with built-in Microban® protection. Not just simply a coating, Microban® is specially built into the construction of our flappers to fight flapper breakdown and combat bacteria.
- Adjustable float – move down for more water, up for less water
- Flexible design – fits on flush valves with or without mounting ears
- Fits most 2” flush valves
- Built-in Microban®
- Chlorine and hard water resistant
- Fits most standard toilets