Repair when Flushing
Easy and effective ways to keep your toilet bowl clean
This article provides information on the Fluidmaster Flush ‘n Sparkle™ system alternative to chlorine tablets that eliminates the risks and dangers associated with chlorine (drop-in) tablets and maintains the same level of simplicity and convenience.
Read below to:
The Flush ‘n Sparkle™ system hangs inside the tank and feeds chlorinated water directly down the overflow pipe and into the toilet bowl, eliminating any prolonged exposure to chlorine that causes decay.
If you are thinking that there are similar products out there, get this; unlike similar products, the Flush ‘n Sparkle™ system’s patented design traps the back-flow of chlorine gasses that could damage the fill valve. This patented design eliminates the off-gassing issue and keeps your toilet components safe.
Watch the video:
Download the installation instructions
2. Different cleaners & where to purchase
- Fights stains and bleaches the bowl automatically.
- Leaves toilet bowl crystal clear with every flush.
- Uses model 8302 replacement cartridges.
- Surfactant-based cleaning agent repels stains and fights hard water build-up.
- Toilet water remains blue.
- Uses model 8102 replacement cartridges.
Flush ’n Sparkle™ with BioBalance™ for septic tank care (model 8200)
Flush ’n Sparkle™ Refills (model 8202)
- Releases enzymes with every flush for continuous bioaction.
- Measured doses efficiently reduce drain field clogging (no slug dosing).
- Cleans toilet bowl and fights hard water build-up.
- Uses model 8202 replacement cartridges.
All three Flush-n-Sparkle™ systems provide the following benefits:
- Cleans the bowl without damaging tank parts.
- Treated water is injected only to the bowl where it’s needed.
- Easy to install, fits most two piece toilets.
- Cartridges last up to 3 months and are simple to replace.
- Dispenser carries a five year warranty.
The danger of drop-in tablets is called off-gassing. As the tablets disintegrate, Chlorine gasses collect in the tank below the lid. Chlorine gas is highly corrosive and can weaken the tensile strength of the fill valve and other tank components that sit above the water line. Off-gassing can lead to severe external leaks and potential property damage as well.