400UK Bottom Entry Fill Valve
The fill valve fills the toilet tank with water from the water supply line after it has been emptied by a flush. It replaces the ballcock and is more efficient and easy to install. This is an anti-siphon design-fill valve with adjustable height from 9″ to 14″. The most popular valve in the world. Replace your old style ballcock valve with a better performing Fluidmaster fill valve.
- Replaces ballcocks
- Easy to install
- Height adjusts 9″-14″ (230mm – 355mm)
- Refills quickly; quietest fill valve available
- Universal fit for 1 and 2 piece toilets
- Corrosion-resistant material
- Anti-siphon operation, code approved
- Won’t contaminate fresh water supply
Click here if your Fill Valve Will Not Switch On/Off.
Click here if a clunk is heard.
Watch this video if your toilet is slow to fill or won’t fill:
Watch this video if water is running into the pan:
Watch this video if your toilet has a noisy flush:
Watch this video if your toilet has a bottom inlet fill valve: