Fix your running toilet with the Fluidmaster® 555C Flush Valve and Flapper Repair Kit. If you have replaced the flapper and the toilet is still running, then the 555C will resolve the issue. Removing the tank to swap out your defective flush valve is a pain. This flush valve repair kit provides the perfect solution, eliminating tank removal and stopping your leak in minutes, all while restoring the flushing performance of your toilet with the included adjustable toilet flapper.
Universal fit, highlights include:
- Fixes leaks and restores flushing performance on both 1 and 2-piece toilets, with a 2″ flush valve
- Best for toilets made after 1985
- Works on plastic, ceramic and metal drain seats
- No tank removal, and no messy glue
- Fixes damaged flush valve seats without removing your toilet tank
- PerforMAX® adjustable flapper included, which is removable
- The higher the number on the flapper, the longer the flapper will stay open for flush power
- Chlorine and hard water resistant
- 5 year warranty
** DO NOT USE IN-TANK DROP-IN TOILET BOWL CLEANERS CONTAINING BLEACH OR CHLORINE. USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE TO TANK COMPONENTS AND MAY CAUSE FLOODING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY. Instead, we recommend using Flush ‘n Sparkle® automatic toilet bowl cleaner.