Fluidmaster has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to enroll full-time in the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association of Orange County, Riverside and San Bernardino (PHCC-ORSB) four-year Journeyman Plumbing Training Program.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Applicants to the Fluidmaster PHCC Scholarship Program must be:
- High school seniors, graduates or GED recipients who have completed the Plumbing-Heating-Coolers Contractors Association (PHCC) Ride and Decide Program who plan to enroll in full-time study in the PHCC-ORSB four-year Journeyman Plumbing Training Program at PHCC in August/September 2019.
- United States citizens or be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Employed by a business with membership in PHCC-ORSB.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $3,500 award. Up to six (6) awards will be granted. Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until the training program has been completed, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic performance (receiving a passing grade in each class that is required as part of the training program).
Awards are for the PHCC-ORSB four-year Journeyman Plumbing Training Program only.
- Start by clicking Register to Apply at the bottom of this page. You must read and agree to a consent statement, supply a unique and valid email address, and create a username and password.
- Correspondence throughout the application process will be by email. Email messages will be sent to the username and email address registered when you created your account. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or address book and check your email regularly!
- Complete the application by entering data in the format described. Proper punctuation and standard capitalization (Jill Smith, 10 Main Street, New York, NY) must be used.
- During the application process, you may leave the site prior to submission by clicking Save and Log out.
- Once all application requirements are satisfied, Lock and Submit will be available near the bottom of the Review Application page.
- Carefully review your application before clicking Lock and Submit. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your application.
- It is recommended that you keep a copy of your application for your records.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your submitted application.
Your application must be submitted on or before 3:00 p.m. Central Time on July 15, 2019.
Link to application and more information: PHCC Scholarship