Soft Spa 9500 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat by Fluidmaster®
Are you ready to experience that Peachy Clean feeling?
Fluidmaster® makes it easy. The Soft Spa electronic bidet or washlet comes with heated toilet seat, temperature controlled warm water (uses the same water that you shower with), adjustable water pressure and dryer. Try this heated toilet seat bidet today!
To read the product review on Soft Spa from the editor at TechHive, please click here: Soft Spa Review
- Soft Spa is eco-friendly – it uses about the same or less amount of water as washing your hands and toilet paper use decreases because there’s an air dryer
- The luxury bidet toilet seat from Fluidmaster® – our world-class technical support agents help thousands each year fix their toilet problems and install our products
- The ONLY bidet from a company that is the #1 manufacturer of toilet parts in the world designed by engineers
- Shipped only within the U.S.
- For 10% Discount and Free Shipping, use Code: bidetbliss10 (case sensitive)
- PAY IN 4 EASY INSTALLMENTS WITH KLARNA
- Temperature controlled warm water for hygiene and comfort
- Uses the same water that you shower with
- Self-heating – no separate hot water supply needed
- Adjustable water pressure for a range of user comfort and cleaning
- Automatic self-cleaning nozzle
- Adjustable Heated Seat that Soft Closes, along with Eco Mode settings for power savings
- Temperature controlled Air Dryer
- Built-in deodorizer that starts up once you’re seated
- Night Light
- Soft-close seat and lid
- Has anti-siphon protection which prevents soiled water from flowing back into the system
- Fits most toilet types
- Intelligently designed for a quick and easy installation
- Soft Spa bidet was tested by our engineers in 95% humidity for 120 hours, let it get to 104°F, then opened and closed the lid 50,000 times to test the hinges
- Fluidmaster Soft Spa has all the luxury features that you need but costs less than similar bidets from other brands
- Soft Spa comes with a 4 feet long electrical cord
- If you opt in for a temporary extension cord, only use those which are 3-prong grounded and rated for 15 amps. The Soft Spa comes equipped with a GFCI plug therefore it can be used with or without a GFCI outlet
Not sure if the Soft Spa bidet will fit your toilet?
What’s in the Box
- One Soft Spa Electronic Bidet – electronic outlet is required
- One remote with holder to customize your personal wash
- Hardware and detailed instructions for easy installation
- The cleanest and most enjoyable bathroom experience ever!
|Brand||Universal (Electrical Outlet Required)|
|Fit||Compatible with most standard flush systems|
|Package||Bidet Seat/Lid, Remote/Holder, Batteries, Screws, Anchors, Grommets, Sliding Rails, Nuts, Templates, T-Valve, Mounting Plate, Connectors, Connector Fit Adaptors, Washer|
|Materials||Plastic, Metal, Stainless Steel, Rubber|
|Warranty||5 year limited|
Your fast pass to bathroom bliss! Our high-tech toilet seat provides you with the most hygienic and comfortable cleansing possible. The self-cleaning wand offers a fully customizable experience with both posterior and feminine wash, as well as a gentle option for sensitive users and a heated seat to keep your peach toasty and warm.
With the push of a button! Simply swap your existing toilet seat with the Soft Spa 9500, connect to your existing water line, plug it into a dedicated electrical outlet and customize your clean.
You set the seat and water temperatures, adjust water pressure and wand positioning, then finish off with a warm air drying for a completely hands-free experience. Oh, and there is even an optional deodorizer at work to keep things completely discreet. You just sit back and relax!
Yes. Until we figure out how to run the Soft Spa 9500 on hopes and dreams, you’ll need a dedicated GFCI grounded electrical outlet on a minimum of a 15A circuit.
Our electronic bidet seat has an electrical cord that is 4 feet long. You may want to consider using a temporary extension cord to reach your nearest outlet. If you opt in for the use of an extension cord, only use those which are 3-prong grounded and rated for 15 amps. The Soft Spa comes equipped with a GFCI plug therefore it can be used with or without a GFCI outlet.
It is without a doubt more efficient! Not only do you eliminate the ick factor of wiping and smearing (sorry, but it’s a fact), you’re also saving your delicate peach from damage due to rough toilet paper, perfumes and dyes. If you’re looking for environmentally friendly, hands-free, superior clean, the Soft Spa 9500 is the way to go.
Do your pipes and your wallet a favor, and back away from the wipes! Wipes, even biodegradable, septic safe ones, can clog up your pipes over time and result in plumbing problems.
Most people don’t think about the amount of water that it takes to produce toilet paper. Spoiler alert, it’s a lot. So if you’re worried about water use, feel free to bidet guilt-free!
The Soft Spa 9500 connects directly to your supply line. The same water you drink out of the tap and shower with now cleans your bum, too. So efficient and clean!
We think five minutes of drying time is more than enough time for any bum, but we know that sometimes you’re in a hurry! So, depending on your bathroom habits, a little TP might speed up the process.
Watch our installation video.
Download our easy-to-follow installation instructions.
The Soft Spa 9500 taps directly into your existing water line. The provided T-valve allows water to go to both your tank and the bidet seat, see below.
On average, installation takes less than 30 minutes and removes just as simply. As long as you have an outlet, and a standard two-piece toilet, you can move it from bathroom to bathroom with ease.
While the Soft Spa 9500 comes with an elongated seat, it does fit most round bowls, just with a little overhang. See dimensions below or contact Technical Services for help at email@example.com or by calling toll free to 1-800-631-2011 ext. (2).
The bidet does come with a anti siphon device (break safety relief valve and vacuum breaker) which does prevent back flow.
No it does not require a hot water line. The built-in heating mechanism in the bidet automatically warms the water coming from the water supply line.
Soft Spa Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat (9500E-001-P1)
Download Installation Instructions
Download Troubleshooting Instructions
Don’t just wipe.
Get Peachy Clean!
Most people don’t think about improving their toilet habits past potty training, but once you achieve the most hygienic and comfortable clean ever, you’ll never want to go without it.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov