PRO45H Toilet Fill Valve
Fluidmaster® PRO45H Toilet Fill Valve is best for both dual flush and “low flow” toilets built after 2005 that are High Efficiency Toilets (1.28gpf or less) as the toilet fills much faster with this fill valve. This ultra-quiet fill valve installs with the same ease and speed of the PRO45 and PRO45B. It gives you the ability to control the bowl water level separately from the tank and works with more two piece toilets.
The valve comes already equipped with a flow restrictor to eliminate potential water hammer issue with little loss of speed. The PRO45H is set to standard refill toilets or can be simply adjusted for more or less water into the bowl. The PRO45H saves you time and your customer’s money with no extra steps!
The valve is rated up to 125 psi and the adjustable refill will increase the bowl refill from 3% to 45%. The “H” stands for high efficiency which is what the refill knob allows for by increasing water volume to the bowl.
- Best for Dual Flush and low flow toilets built after 2005
- Has both tank and bowl water level control for a more powerful flush
- Reduces potential for water hammer
- Simple adjustment to the bowl if needed
- The adjustability of the bowl water helps newer, 1.28 gpf and lower flow toilets flush efficiently
- Fast and easy to install
- EZ-twist height adjustment from 9″ to 14″ to fit more tanks
- Will work on dual flush toilets
- Restores original toilet performance
- Code approved anti-siphon design
- 7 year warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.