The new Fluidmaster PRO45H Toilet Fill Valve with bowl water level control is available exclusively for professional plumbers.
The PRO45H installs with the same ease and speed as the PRO45 and PRO45B, but this ultra-quiet fill valve also gives you the ability to control the bowl water level independent from the tank. It also works with more two-piece toilets than ever before, from 1-gpf up to 5-gpf.
The PRO45H comes equipped with a flow restrictor that helps eliminate water hammer without reducing refill speed. It comes set for standard refill toilets but allows you to customize the tank and bowl water levels with a simple dial twist. The PRO45H saves your customers’ money with no extra steps!
Stop searching for specific fill valve models or brands to fit your customers’ toilets. Save time and money with the PRO45H from Fluidmaster.
- A PRO Series® toilet fill valve with BOTH tank and bowl water level control for a more powerful flush
- Reduces potential for water hammer
- Simple adjustment to the bowl, if needed
- The adjustability of the bowl water helps newer, 1.28gpf and lower flow toilets flush efficiently
- Fast and easy to install
- Services all types of toilets from 1.gpf – 3.5gpf+
- Ideal for High-Efficiency (HET) toilets
- Adjustable dials to fine-tune water levels in tank and bowl
- EZ-twist height adjustment from 9” to 14” to fit more tanks
- High-performance – The top choice for high-pressure homes and properties
- Ultra-quiet, powerful operation
- Will work on dual flush toilets
- Restores original toilet performance
- Code approved anti-siphon design